EB-5 & E2 Visa Options
The EB-5 visa program provides a method of obtaining a permanent green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States.
Our team has the expertise in helping you navigate through the steps of obtaining a permanent Green Card by investing with US based franchise brands. Contact us today to learn more about business and franchise opportunities that qualify.
“EB-5??? stands for “Employment-Based Immigration Fifth Preference. The EB-5 visa allows Foreign Nationals to invest from $500,000 up to $1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise to help create 10 full-time jobs within the U.S. and receive a Permanent Green Card by doing so.
The process is simple and allows the Investor to obtain (1) a renewable temporary visa immediately, and (2) once processed, a permanent green card for the Investor and the Investor’s spouse and children under 21 years of age. Among other benefits, traveling back and forth between countries is free from restrictions. Because of the recent economic recession, capital from EB-5 Investors has become highly desirable as a funding source for U.S. firms.
Once the EB-5 Application is submitted and the investment paid, a 2-year, renewable U.S. Visas are immediately issued. You andYourFamily can move to the U.S., start your business, make a home for your family and attend school right away!
Benefits to Investor
- Simple, straightforward process for U.S. green card
- Secure investment, attractive return
- Quick start
- No quota waits or sponsorship necessary
- Immediate issuance of 2-year renewable visas
- Enroll your children in U.S. schools right away
- Geographically flexible – choose your location
- No requirement to declare all assets
- Only one person applies, but the whole family can receive green cards
- Friendly business regulations and lower taxation in the U.S.
- Work with a nationally registered franchise brand
- Work with a business which succeeds when YOU succeed
- Prestigious investments and lifestyle
For Your Family
- Safe legal and justice system
- Diverse education and unlimited opportunities
- Clean and safe environment
- Protect your family and your assets
- Diversify investments and financial security
- In-state university/college tuition rates for children
- Restriction free travel allowing you and your family to come and go as you please, thereby maintaining close personal relationships and traditions, while exchanging cultural connections and enjoying a trans-continent lifestyle
EB-5 Basic Requirements
- Applicant investor must be at least 18 years old
- $500,000 – $1,000,000 investment to expand/manage/start a business
- Provide direct, full-time employment for 10 U.S. workers
- Document source of funds for investment (which may include salaries, corporate assets, bonuses, stocks, real estate, inheritance, divorce, lawsuits, gifts and loans).
- Applicant does not require educational background, knowledge of English, business background or industry experience
- Investor applicant’s children must be under 21 years of age at time application is filed to be included in residency visa.